El Olivo de La Cala is opening its doors the next Monday, May 11. We have taken the following measures to guarantee the safety of our clients and workers:
1. All our staff have passed a Covid19 test.
2. We have installed an ozone air purifier and an ultraviolet filter, both operating 24 hours a day.
3. Daily cleaning with ozone.
4. All our staff wear face masks.
5. Installation of sensors in bathrooms.
6. Hydrogel for clients.
7. Always respect the safety distance: While waiting for us to place you at your table, when you need to go to the toilet, etc.
8. We recommend attending with a prior reservation, to guarantee your safety.
9. We respect the safety distance between tables, guaranteeing a maximum occupancy of 50%.
10. All these measures will be applied until this exceptional situation has ended. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.