We are still improving our prevention protocols against Coronavirus. As a reinforcement measure to the ones taken previously, we inform our clients that we have incorporated ECOFROG brand ozone generating equipment, which guarantees us 100% effectiveness against the Coronavirus.
This equipment complies with the UNE 13697: 2015 and UNE 14475: 2014 standards, which, as confirmed by the inoQua food health laboratories, guarantee a clean environment free of viruses and bacteria.
El Olivo de La Cala is opening its doors the next Monday, May 11. We have taken the following measures to guarantee the safety of our clients and workers:
1. All our staff have passed a Covid19 test.
2. We have installed an ozone air purifier and an ultraviolet filter, both operating 24 hours a day.
3. Daily cleaning with ozone.
4. All our staff wear face masks.
5. Installation of sensors in bathrooms.
6. Hydrogel for clients.
7. Always respect the safety distance: While waiting for us to place you at your table, when you need to go to the toilet, etc.
8. We recommend attending with a prior reservation, to guarantee your safety. Cancel your visit in case of <a href=”https://elolivodelacala.com/2020/07/13/cuales-son-los-sintomas-de-la-covid/”>compatible symptoms</a>.
9. We respect the safety distance between tables, guaranteeing a maximum occupancy of 50%.
10. All these measures will be applied until this exceptional situation has ended. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.